Goal Setting - Step Four

Or

Now comes the real work



You can use any notebook for your goal setting. For years I used a typical spiral bound, lined, school notebook. I had sections for my yearly goals, my quarterly, my monthly and weekly.


Nowadays I use a Polestar Business Calendar which I love because it has nice little quotes on the bottoms of the pages.


"Maintaining a complicated life is a great way to avoid changing it." - Elaine St. James


Hmm. Something to think about, isn't it?


Change is what I wanted to mention here. Don't kill yourself with this. Yes, you need to stay the course to succeed, but you also have to be flexible. Recognize that the kids will get sick, the car will need to be repaired, life will interfere. These goals are not written in stone. They are a plan. Review them often and discard any that no longer apply.


Hopefully you have a nice smooth road and a clear map to get there.

Comments